20 Photos That Will Make You Pack Your Bags for Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a gorgeous country nestled in the middle of Central America. It’s the perfect balance between lush rainforests and beach towns. It’s been said that Costa Rica has the most beautiful beaches in the world! Whether you’ve come for adventure or to relax by the ocean, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Costa Rica!
- Zipling through the rainforest in Monteverde
2. Watching the sunset from the rooftop in Jaco
3. Monkey spotting in Manuel Antonio. How cute is this mom and baby?!
4. In Tilaran, on the road between La Fortuna and Monteverde
5. Catching the breathtaking views in Quepos, just before arriving in Manuel Antonio
6. Capuchin monkeys playing in Manuel Antonio National Park
7. Catching waves in Manuel Antonio. The lagoon to the left looks ideal for floating but was strangely vacant. After venturing into the lagoon we found lots of warning signs for crocodiles. No thank you!
8. Catching the sunset in Tilaran on our way to Monteverde
9. The hummingbird garden at Selvatura Park in Monteverde is absolutely incredible!
10. Hanging bridges at Selvatura Park in Monteverde
11. Absolute paradise at the beach in Manuel Antonio National Park
12. Capuchin monkeys hanging out by the beach in Manuel Antonio
13. Hidden in the rainforest at the Arenal Observatory in La Fortuna
14. Exploring Curicancha Wildlife Reserve in Monteverde
15. White water rafting in La Fortuna
16. Exploring the Church of the Holy Christ of Agony in Alajuela (San Jose)
17. Taking a lesisurely walk down the palm tree lined beaches in Jaco
18. Watching parasailers in Manuel Antonio
19. Enjoying our roof top views in Jaco
20. Finally spotting the top of Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna
Whether you’re looking for wildlife in the rainforest or you just want to put your toes in the sand, Costa Rica is a great choice for your next vacation! Ready to pack your bags? CLICK HERE!
Pin it HERE: