Harry Potter World is heaven on earth for the HP lover! The one in Florida is by far the largest and most expansive. But, they’ve managed to put a small slice of heaven in Universal Studios Hollywood, Osaka and Singapore as well. So pack your bags and find the closest one to you! BRB, checking the mailbox for my Hogwarts Letter!
1. The infamous Butterbeer cart! Located right in the heart of Hogsmeade, it is just one spot where you can delight yourself in a delicious Butterbeer. You can get it cold or frozen! Which would you choose?
2. The Dragon Challenge is one of my favorite rides in the whole park. Ride the Chinese Fireball or the Hungarian Horntail- your choice!
3. The goblins are busy at work inside Gringott’s Bank. Unless the line for Escape from Gringotts is extremely long, you’ll blow right past these guys! So, take a moment to absorb the incredible details that went in to this bank!
4. This is a major focal point of Diagon Alley and I could stand here for hours. Stick around long enough and you just might see her breathe fire!
5. Fancy a walk on the darker side? Knockturn Alley can be found close to the main entrance of Diagon Alley. You’ll find shrunken heads and exclusive merchandise you won’t find in any other store in the park. Don’t miss it!
6. The Hogwarts Express! This ride will transport you between Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. Be sure to ride it in both directions as it is a different experience each way!
7. Craving a Chocolate frog? Fizzing Whizbee? Jelly Slug? Fudge Fly? You’ll find all that and more inside Honeydukes!
8. If you’ve ever dreamed of eating at the Three Broomsticks you’ll be in Heaven inside this great little restaurant. Unlike more theme park foods, this place does not disappoint!
9. The welcoming entrance into Hogsmeade! I just got goosebumps. The big tower in the background to the left is Hogwarts, by the way!
10. Care to send a letter via owl post? You can actually send a letter here with a special Hogsmeade postmark!
11. Step inside the Owlery to see where all the magic happens! Complete with authentic owl droppings. Just kidding- I hope!
12. Zonko’s joke shop is nothing more than joke itself, for when you go inside you’ll find yourself in Honeydukes! But, you can still find novelty joke items at Weaselys’ Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley.
13. The entrance to platform 9 3/4 can be found just inside King’s Cross station!
14. You’ll think you’ve been transported to London as you wander the street just outside of Diagon Alley.
15. Right next to Three Broomsticks is Hog’s Head Pub. Pop in for a drink and some delicious pub food!
Stretched for time? Take a look at How to do Universal Studios Orlando in ONE Day!
16. High up on the hill, overlooking Hogsmeade is the beautiful Hogwarts!
17. Gryffindor? Slytherin? Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw? Where do you belong?
18. It growls, it snarls, it bites! And yes, you can totally take one of your own home!
19. Heading to Diagon Alley? Right this way to board the Hogwarts Express!
20. Find out which wand will work for you inside Ollivanders!
What part of Harry Potter World are you most looking forward to?
Ready to pack your bags? Check out my list of 10 Things You Must Pack For Universal Studios
Arrive prepared by taking a look at 5 Things to Know Before You Go to Universal Studios Orlando
Pin it for later: